Seventh Grade

When I first arrived at seventh grade I thought it would be a walk in the park. But, that first night I was stacked with homework. I immediately new that I was in for a rude of awakening. That next day we had long lessons with boring class activities following behind. This seventh grade year was going to be horrible.

At school I thought teachers are supposed to be nice and lenient. but, that was not the case the teachers did not care what you did and get mad at you if you don’t do your homework. Teachers also don’t like to repeat themselves more than twice or else they get mad again. Although they might not be to nice they do teach you the best lessons ever and help you learn so much.

In seventh grade I thought that making friends would be easy but it was not easy at all. All the kids are just hanging out with the kids from sixth grade and don’t really want more friends. So this make makes thing hard especially trying to fit in with everyone else in your grade.

I think seventh grade was a great experience of learning. The teachers helped me out. Also, my friends helped me in class trying to help me with my homework so I could finish. Seventh grade was the bomb.com.

One thought on “Seventh Grade

1. I’m glad you joined us at WRMS this year, Ty, and that we have helped make seventh grade a year of learning for you.