Lake Austin

The sound of motors roaring from other boats in the background. the partiers laughing across the water. The bids chirping behind all the noise. Lake Austin is my favorite place to be.

One reason I love it is because it is quiet and really relaxing.
The calm water make your body feel like you are floating on a cloud. Lying in the front of the boat staring at the sky or sitting up looking at the calm lake in front of you is really relaxing and calm.

Lake Austin is fun because there are so many things you can do. My personal favorite thing to do is to wakeboard and wake surf. There are also many restaurants you can eat at on the lake that serve really good food. You can also watch wakeboarding competitions close to these restaurants so you don’t have to be on the boat the whole time.

The reason Lake Austin is my favorite place is because all of our family come and we have an amazing time together. We also all do different water sports so we get to watch each other. This is why Lake Austin is my favorite place.

“ยป Fishing Lake Austin All Are Welcome.” All Are Welcome. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Mar. 2014.

One thought on “Lake Austin